Strings, Strings, and More Strings

So, I finished the quilt top for that spideweb quilt and made the quilt sandwich. I didn't take a picture with the scrappy sashing added, but it's really cute and cheerful... and I can't decide how I want to quilt it. The center of the spiderwebs is too bulky to be quilted, but I feel like I need to do something for stability's sake. Maybe I'll machine quilt the stars and do some hand quilting on the spiderwebs. We'll see.

Meanwhile, I've still got tons and tons of scrap fabric. So, I started yet another string quilt. This time, I'm just going with squares.

string

Here's what I have so far. I'm not sure how big it will end up being in the end, but I'm guessing it will be big enough for someone to snuggle under while watching TV.

Comments

Popular Posts