I Haven't Updated in Foreeeever

So, this year I've finished one quilt before the local quilt show. One. And I gave it to my brother. That means there will be no quilts from me. However, I have started a block of the month over on Wired.

March
February
January

And then the GeekMom blog moved off of Wired, so I'm not sure what will happen with those links. The new pattern will have to go on the GeekMom.com site.

Meanwhile, my daughter made the most gorgeous quilt for the show:


So at least somebody is quilting right now. I've got some UFOs. There will be more quilts. Just not for this year's show. 

Comments

  1. I assume you know about spoonflower?
    http://www.spoonflower.com/profiles/trollop
    I've made a bunch of designs. I have yet to actually sew anything. Though I have gathered all the materials to do so which are now gathering dust.... still the fabric designing is fun.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts