Gonna Fly

I haven't gotten much done, because I'm distracted by two or three things. I'm writing another book, and I'm getting ready to go on a three-generation girls' vacation. It's going to be awesome.  Europe!

I did get a few things done that I haven't posted. I've sewn one gift that I can't post yet. I've sewn one gift I forgot to photograph. I've almost quilted that robot quilt, and I should post some pictures soon. The girl's started on a freezer paper project that she'll have to finish when we get back. This one's been percolating in her brain for a while, so I think it will turn out great. I also hope she gets around to starting that "night and day" quilt idea she's been working on.

In the mean time, maybe Harold will update about his steam punk costume progress.  We're a family of lazy bloggers.

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts